Tag Cloud

Flash tag cloud requires Flash Player 9 atau lebih.
Widget by: AgielWeb.info
Komisi Gratis | Bisnis Online Tanpa Modal

kunjungan ke -

Education Search Engine Tool just for Teacher and Student

We Luv U Jonna..........^_^

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jonna.....
Tomorrow is your last morning here...too hard 2 say "Good Bye" to u Jonna...
Jonna, no last time, no last word....this is just a moment that u'll be back again...
as u say 2 me that in ur country, no-one say "Good Bye", but "See U Later" ^-^
May be there are so many people in G-Town really really sad b'coz of that, I'm the deepest one...

Honestly, u're my inspiration, Jonna...as I told u before, I always nervous to face the foreigner, if I speak 2 the foreigner like u, although there are so many ideas 2 say, they suddenly become blank in my mind...Oh My God, What's happened after that??? yeah....silent n quietly....no words 2 say...empty...
After met u for the first time, I try 2 say all I feel...n u can make me to be confident...success!!!!!! although there are still a little nervous...^_^
Jonna, there are still so many questions, there are still so many experiences that I wanna learn from u...I think, this is too short time for us with u...
Now, u'll back 2 ur Minnesota...yeah, I take ur place on my Blog...I hope it can makes u always want 2 visit my blog...hehehehe....
Actually, we like u 2 stay longer here...we need u...we miss u...we love u so much Jonna..... Pleaseeeeee,,,,, Don't forget us....

WE LUV U JONNA.....
Share this article on :

2 comments:

Jonna and Peter Meidal said...

Wiwin, thank you SOOOO much for your kinda and sweet words. You have touched my heart too, and I will never forget you or your beautiful smile. I'm glad you feel more confident to speak to foreigners now! Your mission is to go right up to Julianne when she arrives and introduce yourself. :)

I love you! Jonna

wien_love said...

I'll do that, Jonna... :)I hope she is a kind woman with smile like u...btw,how's life?? is everything done well?? how's ur holiday?? I wish all be done as ur hope..^_^

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments

Free SMS Gratis Indonesia
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 human education life All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.